Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Heading to Macedonia Tomorrow

Well, the conference wasn't what I expected it to be.  It was bad.  I met some nice people from Israel and around the world.  I learned a few things, but I left early as it just was not what I was hoping it would be.  However we did get to go on a tour of the Google Israel Haifa offices.  I have to say it's pretty cool.  We couldn't really take pictures, but I did get this one:


Oh and we did some sightseeing, so here's my obligatory picture of the Baha'i Gardens from our sightseeing tour of Haifa. It was a little hazy...



I also have had a little friend outside my apartment the last two nights when I got home...




I'll try to post pics while I'm in Macedonia, but I have no idea what my internet situation will be!  I'll be back to the land of cell phones and internet on the 22nd, after seeing Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece and Istanbul!

No comments:

Post a Comment