Well, I apologize for my absence lately. I was busy with work and then I contracted the plague, but that is luckily all behind me and I am back among the living. I did make it to one Hanukkah party party on Monday night thrown by the Haifa Young English Speakers, but after that I was sidelined. Luckily, I recovered in time to attend Einat's going away party. Here's a pic of Mark, Einat and I!
My hair is awful, but I got rained on!
Einat leaving is tough. She has been one of my closest friends here in Israel. I'm mad the US is making her come live there to keep her Green Card, but alas, I know that I will be in touch with her all the time and I can add her to the list of people I have to visit. :-)
Today, after picking up a vacuum cleaner (I feel I need to call it a hoover, because Einat's English is British and well, that is what she calls it) and an exercise bike from Einat before she left, Phil helped me do lots of little home improvements that I have been meaning to do for ages! Between the sash on the bottom of my doors and the hoover, I am now winning the war against the spiders in my apartment! Woohoo!!!
Well, since I missed most of this week of work, time for me to get back to editing this paper and enjoying the gorgeous weather by sitting outside at a cafe and work work working.

No comments:
Post a Comment