Monday, March 25, 2013

Israel Lacrosse

Well, it is time for the official announcement to be made.  I am a member of the Israeli National Lacrosse Team.  I will be traveling to the world cup for women's lacrosse in Toronto from July 8-21.  Everyone should come see me play!

Here is a link with our schedule:
http://www.lacrosse.co.il/2013/03/2013-womens-national-team-schedule-announced/

Here's the link announcing the team:
http://www.lacrosse.co.il/2013/03/israel-announces-2013-womens-world-cup-roster/

Here's a link to my player donation page:
http://donate.lacrosse.co.il/player/molly_mulligan

I'm playing for a charity called Beit Dror.  Beit Dror is a unique center for gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and transgender adolescents who have been rejected and alienated because of their sexual orientation. "Dror" is the first and only center designed to meet the needs of out-of-home LGBT youth in Israel, and one of the few similar institutions in the world operated by governmental organizations. Besides offering a safe home, a warm bed and meals, it also provides psychological and moral/social support, direction in finding future longer-term solutions, as well as enrichment and educational activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment