Well, I've been busy with work and fun. Here's a little photo album of some of the fun I have been having lately with regular Shabbat dinners on Friday nights and Shavuot! Click here for the pictures!
What is Shavuot? Shavuot is the day that God gave the Torah to the nation of Israel assembled at Mount Sinai. Since it was a Tuesday night into Wednesday and we had Thursday off, my friends and I used it to celebrate my Birthday a week early. We went out in TA for a nice dinner and then went out dancing. Not many good pictures from that night sorry!
This weekend I am heading to Eilat for my birthday! So more pictures to come soon.
Then on the 31st Ingrid arrives! Woohoo! Lots more pictures to come then!
What is Shavuot? Shavuot is the day that God gave the Torah to the nation of Israel assembled at Mount Sinai. Since it was a Tuesday night into Wednesday and we had Thursday off, my friends and I used it to celebrate my Birthday a week early. We went out in TA for a nice dinner and then went out dancing. Not many good pictures from that night sorry!
This weekend I am heading to Eilat for my birthday! So more pictures to come soon.
Then on the 31st Ingrid arrives! Woohoo! Lots more pictures to come then!
No comments:
Post a Comment