Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I got my Israeli Driver's License!

Well, no surprise here, I'm a little behind in posting things on my blog...Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Today, as a nice New Years Present I passed my driving test here in Israel. I should get the paper copy of my license tomorrow! Woohoo! The entire driving part of my test took about 5 minutes, possibly less. At least it is done and if anyone comes to visit, we can rent a car and I can drive it so that no one else has to deal with the insanity of driving here. :-)

Here are some pictures from the Christmas Party Debby and I had on December 25th.

Best part of Christmas Day was being in flip flops! I love that!

Everyone who came early decided to pile on the smallest couch we own... Yonathan, Carl, Debby, and somewhere there is a Dikla.

White bean and roasted garlic soup, I wasn't quick enough to get a picture...

Vegan Indian Food!

Mac and Cheese

Half the guests happily eating dinner.

Desserts were served, the lasagna is the in background. We had strawberry cream pie, chocolate mousse, tapioca pudding, snickerdoodle cookies, and a German Christmas bread.

Another one of the most important part of the party...FOOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment