Sorry it's been so long since my last post! I have lots of pictures to post from the Holiday of Holdays event this weekend. For now, I am going to post the link to the French TV segment about my lab! The stuff about my lab starts around minute 3:30.
http://www.nouvo.ch/2011/12/isra%C3%ABl-inside
I hope that everyone enjoys watching it! My French accent is flawless! LOL
Last night I went and saw the Muppet's movie. It was really funny! I greatly enjoyed it. I also got cable TV this week, which is exciting. There are lots of shows in English with Hebrew subtitles. I am working on reading and sight recognition of words in the subtitles. I also am enjoying watching the news in Hebrew to pick up new words. They speak slowly enough on the news, that I can understand a little.
Hope everyone is well! I promise a photo album will be up in the next day or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment