Well, it's my version of Friday. This was a long four day week work...but besides that...This weekend brings Macedonian Christmas. In the English speakers group we have a couple from Macedonia. They are having a group of the English speakers over to experience a traditional Macedonian Christmas Feast! This feast includes:
Fishe
Bread with coins baked inside for a game
Baklava (Click here to learn what this is)
Oshav (Couldn't find this one online...I'll let you know what it is!)
Zelnik (Click here to learn what this is)
Rice
Sarma (Click here to learn what this is)
So, I guess it will be another food filled weekend. I think I might have to roll down the hill home from this feast! I'm really enjoying all the new traditions I'm getting to experience here. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post tomorrow!
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the new year! I miss everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment