Went to Israel for a few years to do a post-doc in biomedical engineering at the Technion -Israel Technical University. Ended up staying in Israel for a job at a kick-ass start up, here in Start-up Nation. Now living in Tel Aviv. Check out my adventures in moving, culture shock, learning Hebrew, travel and whatever else comes to mind while I'm trying to make my way in a totally new place!
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Off to the Baha'i Gardens, again
Well I'm heading to the Baha'i Gardens today to take the tour of the shrine and see what I didn't get to see on my last trip there. I'm also hoping to visit the sculpture garden just down the street. It's a chilly day, but the sun is shinning and warming things up a bit. My blood has thinned and I get cold much more easily now. I just might freeze in Paris! So be on the lookout for lots of pictures soon! I miss you guys! I hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment