Well, this week we have Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement. Here's a link to the wikipedia article. For Yom Kippur, a bunch of us are getting together and having a sleep over and cooking and watching Israeli movies. Most people fast, so we'll have to close the windows when we cook. The thing I am most interested to see, is how everyone comes out to the streets to play and ride bicycles. There are no cars. No one drives, not even the Taxis. I will post pictures for sure.
Tonight, we turn the clocks back an hour hear in Israel. So remember my east coast friends that I am now 6 hours ahead of you (9 hours for the west coast) until you all turn the clocks back in the states.
Tonight, we turn the clocks back an hour hear in Israel. So remember my east coast friends that I am now 6 hours ahead of you (9 hours for the west coast) until you all turn the clocks back in the states.
No comments:
Post a Comment