Sunday, July 29, 2012

I made a new friend...

I went to the beach yesterday (Saturday), like I do nearly every week.  It was a gorgeous day, very hot, the water was nice and warm and the jellyfish are gone. Woohoo! I went to grab something for lunch and when I came back Mark looked at me and said "I don't know where you got that from, but you have to return it!" I was confused and then I noticed the cute little dog that had followed me and my food back to my towel.  The dogs owners could see her and were less than concerned about her, but they should have been worried because she was so adorable I nearly had to steal her!  Here are a few pictures of the little cutie!


 
Here she is saying, "Hey, can I have some falafel?"
 hummm...if I pretend I'm not looking, maybe I'll get some...

And, hey if I shake sand on you, maybe you'll drop some food!

Overall a great day at the beach and I didn't steal this little cutie, despite my strong desire too.  It is funny how people here just let their dogs wander and don't worry that their dog might be bothering people. In the US if a dog ever joined some other people on their beach blanket, the owners would be running up and apologizing, but not here!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment