Last week was a long week! I think I'm still exhausted from it! There was just lots of work, lots of running around and lots of social obligations. However, a small group of us seemed to have started a tradition of have Shabbot dinners. The last two weeks we ate at Philipp and Dikla's, but this week, we're all going to hear some jazz music at Nola Socks (the bar near my house) and then cramming into my tiny apartment for dinner. Thankfully it's only about 6 of us, so there should be enough room for everyone!
Here are some pictures of our little group, including Lola the dog!
Julie, Philipp, Mark, Dikla, Lola and myself
Mark, Dikla and Lola, the very large lap dog
Einat and I, she arrived a little late.
Well, my love of the ocean got the better of me...Even though the jellyfish are gone, there are little bits of them in the water still. I went in and braved the Sea, and after an hour got stung by a stray tentacle of the jellyfish...this is what it looks like 2 days later. Not fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment