Tomorrow, Debby and I are heading to Seattle. We spend the night in London first. We're mostly packed, have the dog sitters prepped and I still have loads of work to do...But such is life. I'm looking forward to a full on vacation and getting away from the craziness of air raid sirens, but I will be thinking a lot about everyone here in Israel and hoping for the madness to come to a cease fire. I only wish it could be an end, but I don't think that this conflict will be resolved at this point.
We're still doing well here. Debby and I are back at our apartment tonight. Lucy is so happy to be home, but so pissed about the suitcases that she's thinking Debby's Mom's house might have been the better choice.
Here's to hoping for no more sirens today and maybe even none tomorrow. I promise to post some pics from the Seattle trip and wedding as the week goes on!
No comments:
Post a Comment