Sunday, July 13, 2014

Enjoy the World Cup Final Game

It's a quite night, thankfully. I'm watching Germany and Argentina with Lucy and Debby, my personal German. We're relaxing and just enjoying the downtime, as we haven't had much with both of us trying to finish all our work before our trip to the West Coast on Tuesday.

We did have back to back sirens (literally one stopped and the next started), this afternoon while I was at work at the new office space. I work with the best people, really! Their first concern was to get me, the non-Israeli, into the shelter and make sure I was ok, before we just went back to the important things - deciding which Nespresso machine to order!!! We finally have office space that the entire group fits inside of at once! It's so exciting!

We have a lot of renovations ahead of us, but getting to build my own lab is pretty cool, I must say. I'll have to take some pics tomorrow of the current space, so that I can put up pics of the transformation once it is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment