Saturday, July 12, 2014

Still safe and sound...

We are all still safe and sound here. Life goes on. Lucy has learned what the sirens mean and she runs to the shelter and sits and waits for her treats. We still have our humor about it all. I just keep telling Hamas not to make me burn dinner or they will have to deal with me! Tonght Hamas sent a warning before the bombs that they would be fired at 9. The warning was nice, but they were 7 minutes late, at least be on time.

Life goes on and I will go to work tomorrow and on Tuesday Debby and I will head to the USA for 14 days for my friends' wedding. Leaving Lucy will be hard, as it always is, but even harder with what is going on here. I know she is in capable hands.


A cute picture of Lucy being Lucy to lighten the mood. Tomorrow, I'll put up pics from my layover in Italy two weeks ago when I came back from San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment