Went to Israel for a few years to do a post-doc in biomedical engineering at the Technion -Israel Technical University. Ended up staying in Israel for a job at a kick-ass start up, here in Start-up Nation. Now living in Tel Aviv. Check out my adventures in moving, culture shock, learning Hebrew, travel and whatever else comes to mind while I'm trying to make my way in a totally new place!
Monday, March 26, 2012
The Dead Sea
So while I am here for work and have been working for the last 4 hours... There is now a little time to play. So I went floating in the Dead Sea.... You really do float! It's also strange how oily and salty you are when you get out of the water. Before we have to go back to work there is a mud festival for everyone at the conference. Off to lunch and then to cover myself in mud before getting back to work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment