Friday, March 30, 2012

More of the Dead Sea

Here's a photo album from my conference at the Dead Sea... Click Here

I had an amazing time.  Lots of work and lots of having fun in the sun.  They also took us on afternoon trips to Jerusalem and Masada.  I ate way too much and had a fantastic time!  My tan is starting to look great and my skin is silky smooth from floating in the Dead Sea.  It is amazing how oily ones skin feels after being in the Dead Sea.  If you have any cuts they sting!  The Dead Sea has about 34% salt.  Compare that to the Oceans which only have 3%-5% salt.  You really do float.  There comes a point when you're walking out into the Dead Sea where you can't walk any more and you just start floating.  The hotel also had an indoor warm salt pool that was delightful!

I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment