Today was an exciting day in the lab, we had a French TV station visit and film us at work! It was quite the interesting experience. I'll post a link to the video as soon as I have one. Hopefully I don't sound like too much of a goof ball!
It's raining like crazy here. This is making my motivation to do anything besides curl up in my sweatpants and read a book quite low, however I will edit my last paper for my dissertation! I really really will! I think I might even venture out of the house to do so, so that I actually get it done. Otherwise I will probably curl up and read my travel books for Israel and Paris. I have some great trips coming up, clearly one of them is Paris. I'm meeting up with O'Wodin and I can't wait for the end of January to come so that I can go on my trip. I'm also going to the dead sea shortly after my mother leaves in March for a conference. Guess that means it's time to get to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment