I'm still not used to this Sunday thru Thursday work week. I didn't think it would be that hard to get used to the change. However, one thing that made it easier to today was finally taking Einat's advice and getting a double americana with a little low-fat milk. It's the best substitute for the American coffee I miss so much! Thank you to Einat!
Today, I officially signed my lease! That's exciting news, and I also had to hand over all the checks for the entire length of the lease. That was a little strange for me. My hand also cramped writing out 21 checks!
Well, it's getting late here and I'm exhausted! Hope everyone is well! I'll be in touch soon. I'm going to bed having sweet dreams of my newly solved coffee problem. :-)
Is that like an entire check book worth of checks?!!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Pretty close! There are 24 checks in a check book in israel. Or at least at my bank there are. :-)
ReplyDelete