Thursday, November 10, 2011

One Month

It's really hard for me to believe that I left the states one month ago.  I just feel so at home, and for the most part settled here, that I feel like I've been living here for much longer than a month.  I guess that's a good thing!  This morning was the first morning that I woke up and had that realization that I was living in Israel.  I'm surprised I had it this early.  Normally it takes a few months, or even until I'm back home to the have that "holy crap what have I done" moment, which is why I think I feel so at home here.

I'm not looking forward to the frustrating process of going to get my Rav Kav, I was planning on doing it tomorrow, but I think I might wait until Monday...we'll see.  This is the card I need so that I can get a monthly bus pass and what not.  I really want to have a lazy morning tomorrow and then head to the shuk, hadar and hertzl street.

I hope everyone is doing well!!!  I promise I'll have some pictures soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment