Saturday, November 26, 2011

Six Weeks in Israel

It's strange, that I've only been here for six weeks.  Already my life is getting settled.  I have a great group of friends.  I joined the gym.  I had a fantastic Thanksgiving.  I'm finally getting a student bus pass.  Everything is really falling into place.  Now if only I could learn Hebrew faster...It is getting a little frustrating that I frequently have to ask to have people place phone calls on my behalf, since I know that it will get done quickly and more efficiently in Hebrew than it will in english...I am getting better every day and learning a few new words and phrases.  So that's what matters.

I have som exciting adventures coming up, but for now life is quiet and I don't mind!  My dissertation is finally formatted to the University's standards, so that is now all done!  Wooohooo!  Listening to all this hammering on the new duct work for the lab is making me a little insane.  If I wasn't waiting for the PIV installation guys I would be going home to do work.

I hope everyone is doing well.  I'll keep posting here, even if I don't have any thrilling new updates.  I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment