Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Enjoying a nice night at home...

Well, I'm enjoying this whole being at home, on my computer with clean laundry situation a lot!  Last night I did indeed attend the halloween party that was held at the bar down the street for the Haifa English Speakers group and it was a lot of fun!  I met some really awesome people who I'm going to the science museum with on Saturday.  Something is open on Saturday during the day!  I may try to hit the beach with them after if we get done early enough.

I had a successful day at work today.  It was a full day, which was nice.  I wasn't running around all day filling out paper work which was even nicer!  It's time not to do a little more laundry and watch some tv on my computer!  I hope everyone is doing well.  For those who got hit with the snow, I hope you have power or will have it soon!  Stay warm.  Good luck with the cleanup.

Oh and if I don't have your mailing address, send it to me!  I'm braving the post office soon, so postcards will be mailed out soon. :-)

2 comments:

  1. What was your costume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really dress up...lame I know, but a lot of other people weren't dressing up...

    ReplyDelete