Well, after the internet and phone installation went so smoothly yesterday, I thought that my washing machine installation would also go smoothly. For this I was sadly mistaken! Although thanks to my Hebrew class yesterday I could understand that the man was telling my he would be one hour late. However when he asked me to meet him outside, things broke down a little as I was waiting on the street and I am pretty sure he was on the wrong street. I'm having a native Hebrew speaker call the company, then tell me what in the world is going! I've exhausted the 15 phrases I know in Hebrew at this point. Guess I'll have to ask someone else how to use my washing machine, as I don't think the washing machine installation guy likes me too much at this point! Well, hopefully the washing machine will get installed so I can make my meeting at 1PM, but it's not done, I'll be sitting her patiently waiting...
Everything just takes longer in Israel! This is my biggest life conclusion. Happy Halloween everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment