I started at the bottom of the gardens. Here's a view up from the bottom and of the fountain at the bottom of the gardens.
It was a little hazy, but this is the view up at the gardens.
This is the fountain at the bottom of the gardens.
After looking at the bottom I trekked up a large number of stairs to get to the top of the gardens and see the Shrine.
This was the first set!
Looking down from the second set.
This was all to get some gorgeous views of the Gardens! It was well worth the trek up and then back down the stairs!
A shot of on part of the gardens
Me, all sweaty and hot, in front of the Shrine.
Well, that was my exciting day! I also have learned how to make Turkish coffee and I have procured not only the necessary pot, but also actual Turkish coffee! Time to go make some so I can make it to the mall to buy notebooks for my first day of work tomorrow. I'm auditing the class my research mentor is teaching and it starts tomorrow! My first Hebrew class is Tuesday night!
Hope everyone is well! Lots of love! Miss you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment