Went to Israel for a few years to do a post-doc in biomedical engineering at the Technion -Israel Technical University. Ended up staying in Israel for a job at a kick-ass start up, here in Start-up Nation. Now living in Tel Aviv. Check out my adventures in moving, culture shock, learning Hebrew, travel and whatever else comes to mind while I'm trying to make my way in a totally new place!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Two Days
I thought that I'd stop being able to sleep on Wednesday night, not on Monday night... I'm excited and nervous and excited and just can't wait to go! Thursday morning just needs to get here. I also need to finish the whole packing thing, write a few thank you notes, write a letter of recommendation, teach my Mom computer stuff and finish working on the rest of my family's computers. Maybe I'm wide awake thinking about all the things I have to do. Might be time to start doing them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment