So things that I can't seem to get used to...well everything takes longer here. Whenever one needs to get something done, one must plan on it taking at least an hour if not too. This includes getting a cell phone, getting internet set up at ones apartment (and that's just making the appointment), getting a washer delivered...etc. I'm not used to things taking so long! I also keep thinking it's Tuesday since I have already worked two days this week, but it's only Monday!
At least I have a washing machine now! Now I have to get it hooked up and make it fit in the tiny spot that I have for it. It might end up being an extension of the counter in my kitchen...that could be interesting, right? Tomorrow is my big shopping trip at Ikea. Hopefully it won't take too long to get things delivered. I'll be taking a bus to a train to a bus. This is going to be a long long long endeavor. Hopefully they will have hangers there, because I am currently convinced that hangers cannot be bought in the city of Haifa! I've been to 3 stores and the mall and haven't found any.
I'm really looking forward to having internet at my apartment on Sunday! Hope everyone is well. There will be more pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment