Friday, October 28, 2011

Two weeks

Well as of today I've been in Israel for two weeks.  I'm back at Nola Socks, the same place I had dinner my first night here.  Not much to report from today.  I'm looking forward to the event I'm going to tomorrow night for English Speakers in Haifa.  I'm sure there will be more updates after that.  For everyone that got snow last night and might get more tomorrow, I am sorry it is coming so early this year!!!

I have also discovered in my two weeks here, that Kosher dill pickles in Israel are not simply cucumbers soaked in evil!  They are actually really good.  I still won't try them again in the USA, but here they are different and I love them!!!  I am always willing to try something new once, and they were worth a try here.  I get them on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment