Well, I finally have internet in my apartment. So I am sitting on my couch writing this blog post. It is nice to able to sit at home and be on the internet. So Skype away and call away folks! Oh so nice! I had a great time last night at the Haifa Young English Speakers event. There were some really great people there.
Tonight, I had my first Hebrew class ever. It's going to be a long semester of Hebrew, with lots of homework, but it is worth it! We move quickly, but I'm already starting to feel more confident about things. Especially now that I can actually greet people and ask their names. As well as introduce myself! I've also learned all the symbols for the vowels. Not that that helps much since most written Hebrew does not include vowels...
Tomorrow, I get my washing machine hooked up and schedule my appointment for my visa. Things are falling into place here! I also should be going to a Halloween party, but we'll see about that one. I'll have to figure out a costume. I've gotten many great suggestions thus far, so thank you to everyone.
I hope everyone is staying warm, and that those who lost power have it again soon! Miss you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment