Ikea is the same in every country and for that I am thankful! I was able to pick up everything for my apartment today. It will be delivered by Friday and I am so excited! It will be great to have all the furniture I need and to really feel like I've moved in! It was a long day filled with buses and trains and more buses and trains and of course Ikea. But when people come visit I will have a pull-out couch for them to sleep on! Woohoo!!! I'll post pics as soon as I have everything set up!
If you get an egg crate or a pillow topper it will make the pullout more comfortable. I speak from experience here! Your Mom will appreciate it too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestion. I have a hunch that when someone finally comes to visit I'll need to get several things for the pull-out :-) Hope you're doing well!!!
ReplyDelete