I'm back at my favorite cafe, it's called Kios. It's been a super productive day. I got more things for my apartment to make it feel like home. Once I sign my lease, it's called a contract here, on Tuesday I'll really start decorating and hanging things up. So far the only thing on the wall is my Big Bang Theory calendar. Today I also go an Israel iPhone. I'm working on getting my Skype and phone calls up and running, but for now I can get text messages through my google voice number on the phone. The phone call stuff might have to wait until I have the internet up and running at my apartment as I think that is going to take some effort, more effort than I care to exert while at a cafe. I have also managed to do a little cooking in my new apartment. The cooking required quite a bit of cleaning. Tomorrow I'll be tackling the bathroom! Tomorrow I'll also be heading to the Technion for the first time. I'm going to meet my new adviser and some of the grad students.
Well I'm exhausted and ready to head home and relax. I'm sure I'll have more exciting updates and stories soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment